Re: Combobox

I will have an hour or so / day to help you. What times are you generally online converted to GMT?

If you just want python2.5 that isn't hard to make an rpm of for rhel. Also, Owen and the various redhatters prefer rhel in their datacenter. They give us awesome contributions so it sounds reasonable to me.

Our goal is to make combobox a KVM vm server. Blogs and master are good canidates. The nfs server and ldap master server should not be in virtual machines however.

Sent from my iPhone