Combobox

Thank you to everyone for the replies to the project email last week.
As Olav pointed out in one of the emails, Bugzilla has a lot more items
to do than just the ones I emailed out, so feel free to grab one.
Thanks to everyone who's tackled a few of the open bugs.

One of the open questions from that email was regarding Combobox.  One
of the goals for Combobox is to replace Container which is getting old
for NFS as well as other VMs.

Which VMs do we want to put on it and who can help get it setup?

Short term, Ray has volunteered to get a Snowy test instance installed
and I'd like to get a VM installed so Ray can get that going.

Do we want to move blogs.gnome.org to it's own VM (on Combobox?) and
master.gnome.org too?

Paul