Freeing space on window.gnome.org

So, planet.gnome.org has been broken today because we were out of disk
space on gnome.org.

Looking at disk usage, out 64G or so of total space on the / partition,
big users are:

 22G /usr/local/www/gnomeweb/
 17G /usr/local/www/library-web
 11G /var/log

Biggest culprits for log usage are:

  2.0G /var/log/httpd/art.gnome.org/access_log
  3.6G /var/log/httpd/art.gnome.org/error_log

The error log is full of errors and warnings that hopefully can be
cleaned up?

But I concentrated on /usr/local/www/gnomeweb/ -

Two obvious places where space could be freed up:

1) The old devel-docs setup (build scripts that build a lot of the
   GNOME stack from CVS to create tarballs of the devel docs)

   In /usr/local/www/gnomeweb/devel-docs

   I removed: cvs-2.0/ pserver-cvs-2.0/ install-2.0/
   freeing up 3G, I left the gtk262/ tarballs-2.0/ directories.

2) The working directories for automated checkouts from svn

   /usr/local/www/gnomeweb/svn-wd

   Removed entirely. freeing up 3.4G

That gets us out of immediate critical mode and we now have about 10%
of space (6.4GB) free. Would appreciate help:

 - Fixing the art.gnome.org logs

 - Identifying more stuff under /usr/local/www/gnomeweb that can be
   removed.

 - Is there anything obvious to do to reduce disk space for
   library.gnome.org? (If there's 17G of stuff there there is 17G of
   stuff there and that's not that much disk space these days, but if
   there's just waste, would be nice to clean it up.)

- Owen