Re: importing mailing list archive from gok.ca to gok-list

Hi again! :-)

I just tared up the mbox formatted archive of the old gok.ca mailing list:

Could somebody put it in the right place so that mhonarc will pick it up
and put it in the archive? Is there somewhere that I should file a
ticket for this? Or should I post a message to mailman gnome org?

Thanks, Ben