Re: Project Status Follow-up

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 7:22 AM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
> Good morning team,
>
> I wanted to follow up on our conversation from yesterday and get status
> updates on the current projects we're working on.
>
> Please let me know if I have any of these wrong or missing any.  If you
> could email the list back with the status, next steps and percentage
> complete, that would be helpful.
>
> http://live.gnome.org/SysadminTeam/Meeting20090814
>
> Sri / John:  Damned Lies Git Hooks
>
> Alexandro:  Plone installation
>
> Jeff:  Piwik installation
>
> Sri or Alexandro: CivicCRM installation

I'm actually working on the civicrm stuff. After getting a working
computer and a week long vaca it is time to get some work done. After
looking through the docs and doing some initial setup yesterday I
asked owen a few questions. First I'm setting up mock on fixed and
afterwards build the Fedora 12 drupal for RHEL5. Piwik is afterwards
but lower priority because google analytics is working right now.
Stormy seems pretty interested in getting civicrm up now.

Fixing LDAP will take some time to think about. I'm not sure of the
best way to change it just yet.

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com