Re: Project Status Follow-Up (Piwik and wgo)

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 6:51 AM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
> It's been almost two weeks since I originally asked for a status update.
>
> Thanks Sri for the update on the Damned Lies git hook and good luck on your
> midterms.  :)
>
> Jeff - any updates on Piwik?  Do you think this is something you'll be able
> to get to soon?

I've been on vacation and completely off the grid for a good bit. My
computer was also broken (Karmic Upgrade disaster). I'll be able to
work on gnome stuff exclusively tonight.

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com