From: Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org>
Date: Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 9:22 AM
Subject: Project Status Follow-up
To: gnome-infrastructure gnome org

Good morning team,

I wanted to follow up on our conversation from yesterday and get status updates on the current projects we're working on.

Please let me know if I have any of these wrong or missing any.  If you could email the list back with the status, next steps and percentage complete, that would be helpful.

http://live.gnome.org/SysadminTeam/Meeting20090814

Sri / John:  Damned Lies Git Hooks

Alexandro:  Plone installation

Jeff:  Piwik installation

Sri or Alexandro: CivicCRM installation

Other to-do items:

* Install new gnome-doc-utils - done, thanks bkor (though per Bug 591584 we need intltool 0.41.0)
* Owen to schedule a Puppet tutorial
* LDAP (Jeff?) - I don't remember the details though
* Paul - admin access for blogs.gnome.org for GNOME Journal (I'm going to put together a plan and send to the list in a couple of weeks to make sure I get all the steps right)

Thanks again to Owen for adding action items to Bugzilla as well that we can tackle later.

Anything else I"m missing?

Thanks.

Paul