Re: Project Status Follow-up

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 09:22:36AM -0500, Paul Cutler wrote:
> http://live.gnome.org/SysadminTeam/Meeting20090814
>
> Sri / John:  Damned Lies Git Hooks
>
> Alexandro:  Plone installation
>
> Jeff:  Piwik installation

Installation or migration? Because otherwise it will conflict with
live.gnome.org.

> Sri or Alexandro: CivicCRM installation
>
> Other to-do items:
>
> * Install new gnome-doc-utils - done, thanks bkor (though per Bug 591584 we
> need intltool 0.41.0)

Thanks? I really messed up the server (and didn't notice due to being
busy and it only failed a few hours after I tested it). :-( :-( :-(

Don't even know the exact cause, perhaps as we don't send the full
scheme to the server on purpose (not all passwords are replicated due to
security concerns).

Olav