Re: Sysadmin Team Updates

Sounds good to me, Paul.

sri

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
Hey all,

I had a brief conversation with John Carr today, after a conversation he and Owen had at the Summit.  John's been busy at work and hasn't had a chance to lead the team as much as he had hoped, and I make a better project manager than sysadmin, so I've volunteered to help coordinate the team.  (Don't worry, John isn't getting out that easy and is sticking around).

I'd like to have us get back to monthly meetings (at least in the short term) and I'd like to get some feedback on days and times.  Did Doodle work well for finding a time?  We had originally talked about the first Friday of every month I believe, and we have a pretty big time gap between Europe and the US West Coast, so I'm open to ideas.

With all the different projects going on (and other ones we want to do), John and I talked briefly about possibly adding a couple more team members.  What do you think of adding 2-3 more team members to help out?

If you have any other comments, suggestions, concerns, feedback or questions please feel free to reply to the email or me personally.  I'll be sending out another email later this week to get status updates and I may ping you individually as well.

Thanks.

Paul