Re: Sysadmin Documentation

A bit of background is probably needed :) It wasnt just changing the
urls for no good reason. We had 2 resources - /Infrastructure and
/Sysadmin. They had duplicate information and Infrastructure pointed
back to Sysadmin for a lot of the resources. Sysadmin claimed it was a
preexisting and unfinished home for this information and not to use
Infrastructure anymore. So consolidation is a good thing and we've
(well, Paul) just finished off a process that has been in motion for a
long time.

A lot of the information there is only relevant to a hand full of
people (e.g. server configuration information, server specs, sysadmin
task lists). And we'll probably document our setup more too to make
handover to new sysadmin team members easier. In theory our
infrastructure should be totally open and only our own passwords kept
secret...

We probably want to do something better for sign posting users on
accessing the sysadmin team than /Infrastructure and /Sysadmin can
provide..

John