git migration: nnielsen -> stefw and seahorse-plugins

I hope this is the right place to bring up these two small points about
the git migration:

 * If possible, I'd like my real name 'Stef Walter' [1] to be used when
   migrating from from svn to git. I imagine we'll have full names in
   the commit strings?

 * The seahorse-plugins repository [2] should probably end up as it's
   own module rather than sharing one with seahorse.

How would I go about accomplishing the above points? If I could
contribute to help make them a reality in any way, I'd love to know.

Cheers,

Stef Walter

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2007-May/msg00169.html
[2] http://svn.gnome.org/svn/seahorse/seahorse-plugins/