Re: New module import to git.gnome.og

On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 11:59 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:

>  C) You push that
>
>     git push ssh://<user>@svn.gnome.org/exampleproj refs/heads/*
> refs/tags/*

Wouldn't

	git push --all --tags url

just work?

I don't like the idea of sending tarballs and such; people seem to live
just fine with github's or gitorious's method of "just push whatever you
need".

We may just need to give the "push --all --tags" recipe for the majority
of users.  For people who have branches or tags that they don't want
published, they either already know what to do, or we can just tell them
"push each thing you want by hand" with a little recipe.

  Federico