Re: cgit: Turn on file/line changes in log view

On Wed, 2009-07-29 at 23:38 +0200, Benjamin Otte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like GNOME's cgit to enable the files/lines changed columns in the
> log view (like Freedesktop has for example). I use this feature
> fequently when searching through logs to differentiate large impact
> commits from small bug fixes.
> Is this possible?

I've turned it on (after a very long detour to determine that

 enable-log-filecount = 1

Needed to be

 enable-log-filecount=1

). The only downsides I see:

 * Somewhat more expensive (and slower) to generate log pages. Don't
   think it will be a problem but worth keeping an eye on.

 * Clutters up the log pages a bit.

- Owen