Moving go-evolution.org to live.gnome.org/Evolution

The Evolution team is considering a partial move from go-evolution.org
(running MediaWiki) to live.gnome.org/Evolution.  Only hand-selected
pages with current and accurate information will be migrated initially,
which is a small percentage of the total content on that site.

I know next to nothing about wikis, so I'm looking for any tips or help
from the live.gnome.org administrators.  Are there any good MediaWiki to
MoinMoin syntax converters out there?  (Google gives me mostly MoinMoin
to MediaWiki converters, or scripts that require access to the wiki
database which I don't want.)

Matthew Barnes