Re: [lance osuosl org: [Hosting] denyhosts recommendation]

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 11:11 AM, Olav Vitters<olav bkor dhs org> wrote:
> Should probably implement something like this
> --
> Regards,
> Olav

We could also do something like add an ssh rule that says if you ssh
to a machine 15+ times / minute, block that ip for 30 minutes. It
might make some developers angry, but then we could educate them on
using ssh and control sockets for multiple sessions through one
connection.