Re: Experimental repositories on git.gnome.org

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> wrote:
> With heroic efforts on the conversion scripts, Kristian has finished an
> initial run at converting all svn.gnome.org repositories and putting
> them on git.gnome.org.

You guys are making awesome progress!

I've noticed issues with banshee and beagle.  AFAICT they both got
migrated up to the cvs->svn commit, then they both rearranged their
tree quite a bit (svn mv trunk and such) and the migration didn't
follow.

In terms of svn commit msgs, I think I will miss the context of what
message applied to what file in the commit.  But maybe after learning
the git convention I won't miss it.

Gabriel