Re: Beast SVN -> GIT import broken

   Hi!

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 08:03:53PM +0200, Tim Janik wrote:
> At least the beast SVN module import seems to be quite broken.
> The new git repository is missing branches from the beast SVN
> repo, and is missing files that were in beast SVN.
>
> Stefan, did you spot any additional differences?

No, I just tried to build beast, which failed since
po/Makefile.intltool was missing, and after adding this from SVN
some other file (some .m4 file) was missing, so then I gave up.

However, today beast is building without problems, so it seems
that everything is fine now.

   Cu... Stefan
--
Stefan Westerfeld, Hamburg/Germany, http://space.twc.de/~stefan