Re: Groups in cgit, take two

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 1:58 AM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
> Attached a new patch that (hopefully) does things better.
> I've redone find-cgit-repos in Python.  I did some some
> testing by replicating the server's directory structure
> on my local machine, but my tests were nowhere near
> comprehensive.  More eyeballs appreciated.

One comment about this.  There are probably a lot of dead modules
which won't be updated for this.  It might be nice to have an
"uncategorized" group that all modules that don't have a DOAP file
fall into in addition to an "other" group, so that active projects
that are "other" are not drowned out.

Alternatively, it could be named "archive" instead of "uncategorized"?

Joe