Re: gnomeweb-wml pushes not causing website updates. missing a hook?

On Sat, 2009-04-18 at 22:44 -0700, Sandy Armstrong wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Not really sure where to direct this, but I made an update to the
> Tomboy website 3 hours ago:
>
> http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gnomeweb-wml/commit/?id=3d1e649acdc765290de0f4a5abbec5ba0064d25f
>
> I would expect the live site to have updated by now.  Are we missing a
> hook or some other infrastructure?  Is there some manual step I can do
> to force an update?

Indeed, not yet implemented. (The mails get sent on commit, but the
scripts that parse them and trigger builds haven't been updated for
changes in the mails.) I started working on it yesterday, but I got
sidetracked with some GNOME Shell work.

I'll try to finish up the procmail handling today.

No real way you can force an update, though someone in the gnomeweb
group could probably do it manually by looking at how the scripts work.

- Owen