Re: git and rebasing

Le jeudi 09 avril 2009, à 08:35 +0200, Santi Béjar a écrit :
> For me the solution is to only do commits meant for the upstream
> branch, i.e. not commit things in master not meant for origin/master.
>
> In other words, work with topic branches that are merged to master
> when ready.

Asking translators to work with branches is probably too much ;-) So for
translators, I guess Simos' suggestion to improve the documentation
makes sense.

FWIW, I guess it's going to be a FAQ, so we should put it somewhere in
our git doc for developers too, with the two approaches (branches +
rebase whe pulling)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.