Re: Moving GLib and GTK+ to git

On Thu, 2009-04-02 at 09:47 +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:
> Le mardi 31 mars 2009 à 21:44 +0200, Claude Paroz a écrit :

> > > [...]
> > >

> > > Thanks so much, Kristian!  So yes, I think we are ready to go.
> >
> > I've updated l10n.gnome.org for both modules:
> > http://l10n.gnome.org/module/glib
> > http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gtk+
> >
> > Do you know if the hook that send a mail to gnomeweb at gnome dot org at
> > each commit has been ported to git?
>
> Forwarding this question from a thread in gnome-i18n.
> This hook is becoming more and more urgent now. This is important so as
> translators can immediately see the updated stats when their work is
> committed.
> Definitely a blocker for the whole infrastructure migration.
>
> Tell me if I can help.

I've been stalling on post-commit mails hooks, because I don't really
want to modify all the consumers to support *both* git and and svn. And
because most of the modules that use them aren't moved to git yet, so it
would be writing code without testing.

I'll see if I can get enough going to handle the damned-lies
notification... there probably will have to be some changes to on
l10n.gnome.org to handle two different types of mails.

- Owen