Re: Moving GLib and GTK+ to git

Le mardi 31 mars 2009 à 21:44 +0200, Claude Paroz a écrit :
> Le mardi 31 mars 2009 à 15:05 -0400, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
> > 2009/3/31 Kristian Høgsberg <krh redhat com>:
> >

> > > The glib and gtk+ repositories are up now and they are live:
> > >
> > >  http://git.gnome.org/cgit/glib
> > >  http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gtk+
> > >

> > [...]
> >
> > > Other than that I'd say we're ready to go, but I'll leave it to Matthias to
> > > make the call.
> >

> > Thanks so much, Kristian!  So yes, I think we are ready to go.
>
> I've updated l10n.gnome.org for both modules:
> http://l10n.gnome.org/module/glib
> http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gtk+
>
> Do you know if the hook that send a mail to gnomeweb at gnome dot org at
> each commit has been ported to git?

Forwarding this question from a thread in gnome-i18n.
This hook is becoming more and more urgent now. This is important so as
translators can immediately see the updated stats when their work is
committed.
Definitely a blocker for the whole infrastructure migration.

Tell me if I can help.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net