Re: New mailman version

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 11:25:33AM -0400, Claudio Saavedra wrote:
> El lun, 09-06-2008 a las 09:46 -0400, Germán Póo-Caamaño escribió:
> > "Use messages marked as Discard and Accept to train the Bayesian
> >  classifier"
> >
> > "Use messages marked as Defer and Accept to train the Bayesian
> >  classifier"
>
> Olav, what's your say on this? I'm also wondering which one is the
> correct one.

Oh, forgot to fix that. It is Discard. I mixed them up as I usually
tick the 'Discard all messages marked Defer'.

Note that the listadmin (or whatever the softwares name was) is IMO
broken due to mailman, not due to the patch AFAICS. It opens two pages,
the one it parses doesn't have this checkbox.

Olav