Re: New mailman version

On Sat, 2008-06-07 at 23:57 +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 01:33:39PM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > Note: I plan to integrate the discarded / accepted messages with
> > Spamassassin (bayes stuff).
>
> This has been done. See the attachments for the cron script + mailman
> patch. The ~/.procmailrc is trivial, not attaching that.

I wonder if the checkbox added are both the same (top and bottom) or
they are different each other.

I suspect they are the same, and there is a typo there:

"Use messages marked as Discard and Accept to train the Bayesian
 classifier"

"Use messages marked as Defer and Accept to train the Bayesian
 classifier"

Please, note the difference between 'Discard' and 'Defer'.

--
Germán Póo-Caamaño
Concepción - Chile