urgent; need mailman passwd reset

Hi,

We need Aaron Bockover's mailman password reset (and/or me added as an
admin) so we can moderate banshee-list.  We've submitted two requests,
one several months ago and one a few weeks ago, and heard nothing
back.

We started using nabble.com to provide a forum-like interface to
banshee-list, but messages sent from that interface are being
moderated.  We urgently need to fix this.  Thanks for your help, I
realize this probably isn't quite the place to ask, but seems it
needed to be escalated since mailman mail gnome org is not responsive.

Thanks,

Gabriel