Re: L10N.gnome.org reboot required
- From: Runa Bhattacharjee <runabh gmail com>
- To: "'GNOME I18N'" <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Cc: 'GNOME Infrastructure' <gnome-infrastructure gnome org>
- Subject: Re: L10N.gnome.org reboot required
- Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 10:49:41 +0530
Ross Golder wrote:
The remote console unit on progress.gnome.org has become unresponsive,
so we're going to need to power cycle that server at some point soon. It
should only be down for a couple of minutes, but if you have trouble
accessing the site, please try again later.
It is still down. Any estimated time when this outage would be over?
] [Thread Prev