Re: Verify email page is broken

On Sat, Oct 27, 2007 at 11:48:29PM +0800, Halton Huo wrote:
> Do not know whether this is correct alias to report my problem.

It is not. Use either gnome-infrastructure gnome org or Bugzilla
(sysadmin, mango)

> I'm now applying SVN account, after finish the form, I get a "New
> account request: mail verification". When click the link in my email, I
> get a broken page said:
>
> Error during XSLT transformation: (null)

Browser? Version?

It should work anyway though. The XSLT transformation is just displays
the result to the browser. Your email address will have been confirmed.
I do intend to change that in the future, as GET requests should not
result in an action.
Olav