request repository tarball for "sun-patches"

Hey,

We (Sun's GNOME team) used to have a module in the GNOME CVS called
sun-patches that included all the patches we applied to the now
historic GNOME 2.0 release on Solaris.  Well, historic or not,
we still have customers requesting fixes and we need to support
them so occasionally we still use this module.

Since it's no longer of any interest to the general public, there's
no need to migrate it to svn, so I'd like to move it back to the Sun
intranet.

Can you guys tar up the repository and put it somewhere for me to
download (you can put it in ~laca on window).

Thanks,
Laca