Global SVN post-commit hooks

I don't know if it's possible to do this, as I haven't messed with any
commit hooks on an svn server, but it would be nice to automatically
have the svn:ignore property on a directory get updated, when
the .cvsignore (we could support files named .svnignore as well) file
within that directory, is updated and committed.

This would preserve the behavior that CVS had with the files.
Currently, one must update the file, and then call "svn propset
svn:ignore -F .cvsignore ." to update the property. You could just
update the property manually as well, but given that it's a multi-line
property, and svn doesn't have "append" and "remove" operations for
multi-line properties, it's a pain.

-- dobey