Setting up link between SVN commits and progress.g.o

Hi Ross,

I'd like to set-up a link between SVN commits and progress.g.o.

Basically, for any commit in module MODULE branch BRANCH, I'd like to run

  cd /var/www/damned-lies && python update-stats.py MODULE BRANCH

I'll probably need to add a queue later on, but for initial stuff,
this will do.

If we have to parse svn-commits-list for this, then I'll need an
email subscribed to it and available on progress.gnome.org.

Cheers,
Danilo