Re: Any use for a new server?
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>
- To: Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>
- Cc: gnome-sysadmin gnome org, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>, gnome-infrastructure gnome org
- Subject: Re: Any use for a new server?
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:14:30 -0500
On Wed, 2007-12-12 at 22:12 +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> 1.2GHz? seems slow (even as dual). Not sure if that would match with
> our needs.
Yep. They're probably leftovers or something, so no customization, but
then again, it's freebies.
...very few phenomena can pull someone out of Deep Hack Mode, with two
noted exceptions: being struck by lightning, or worse, your *computer*
being struck by lightning. -- Matt Welsh
] [Thread Prev