Any use for a new server?

Hi,

[sorry for sysadmins, sending the mail here since it's better to take it
here and the info is public -- my bad for not seeing this earlier]

Google might give us one or two boxes to thank us for our participation
to GHOP. The brief description of the boxes is: Gigabyte 1U boxes, dual
P3 1.2Ghz w/2G RAM, 1x250G IDE HD (but +2 hotswap slots, and possibility
to have more drives), CD drive.

Do we have some use for such boxes? I've already asked the people
working on online desktop if they'd be interested in having one, but if
there's something with higher priority, then, well, it has higher
priority :-)

Thanks,

Vincent

--