Re: library.gnome.org status

On Sun, Apr 15, 2007 at 07:22:46PM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
[..]
> For some modules it created files like index.en.xhtml. Apache expects
> the .en to be at the end (I think). Also, I do not like that xhtml. Just
> use .html.

Enabled multiviews. Apache still doesn't like the .en before .xhtml.

> I've given Goran access to the gnomeweb user (and thus a shell account).
> Not really needed, but should make development easier.
> Goran: Please see instructions in your inbox.

I've changed some things on the server. I documented the current
situation at:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Library/ServerDetails
Above document hopefully also describes how to setup a library.gnome.org
on your own pc.

> I'm thinking of announcing this on p.g.o and welcoming contributors.
> E.g. discussion on gnome-web-list, people with SVN and/or gnomeweb
> access preferred. This because it has been stagnant for 7 months (as far
> I can see in viewvc).

done, see:
http://blogs.gnome.org/view/ovitters/2007/04/15/0

> BTW: Did notice a lot of warning and error messages by libgo. Did not
> log any of them. Probably should ;). I'll announce later how I'll make
> those logfiles available.

Now available at:
http://www.gnome.org/updatelogs/ (see library-web* files)

Olav