Re: library.gnome.org status

On Sun, Apr 15, 2007 at 03:29:10PM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> Sample output:
> http://library.gnome.org/api/epiphany/2.16/

The script created some directories in the / as well. Seems it doesn't
create indexes yet (noticed that it also says so on a document on
live.gnome.org). See
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Library/Implementation (search for
Creating index files)

For some modules it created files like index.en.xhtml. Apache expects
the .en to be at the end (I think). Also, I do not like that xhtml. Just
use .html.

I've given Goran access to the gnomeweb user (and thus a shell account).
Not really needed, but should make development easier.
Goran: Please see instructions in your inbox.

I'm thinking of announcing this on p.g.o and welcoming contributors.
E.g. discussion on gnome-web-list, people with SVN and/or gnomeweb
access preferred. This because it has been stagnant for 7 months (as far
I can see in viewvc).

BTW: Did notice a lot of warning and error messages by libgo. Did not
log any of them. Probably should ;). I'll announce later how I'll make
those logfiles available.

> This using the command line:
> ./libgo -f /ftp/pub/GNOME -V -j ~/svn-wd/jhbuild/ /usr/local/www/library-web/

I've run this twice. It doesn't seem to pick up GNOME 2.18; only up to 2.16.

Olav