Re: rt3 love for the membership committee

Le samedi 27 mai 2006 �0:06 -0300, Guilherme de S. Pastore a �it :
> Em Qui, 2006-04-20 �11:35 +0200, Vincent Untz escreveu:
> > Hi all,
>
> Hi,
>
> > I believe the main issues are:
> >
> >  + creating accounts with permissions to handle what's in the foundation
> >    queue. The current list of membership committee member is:
> >    http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/gnome-foundation/HACKING
> >    (except I shouldn't be in this list)
>
> All those should have received usernames and passwords for RT access by
> e-mail, with which they can handle the Foundation Membership queue.
>
> >  + make it so that the membership-committee list is always on the CC list
> >    for the mails of this queue.
>
> Done.
>
> > Then, we'll switch the application form to send a mail to rt3.
>
> Your turn! =)

I've updated the form and it seems it works. My only issue is that I
can't verify what's in rt3 since my login doesn't work anymore (which
makes sense since I'm no longer in the membership committee ;-))

Thanks!

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�