Re: www.gtkmm.org hosting

Il giorno mer, 21/06/2006 alle 22.01 +0200, Murray Cumming ha scritto:
> I guess you are all busy with these odd mailing list problems, but maybe
> there's a page somewhere that tells me what I need to do to get this
> working?

There is even the possibility of it having gotten lost in the middle of
-infrastructure archives. Currently, if you want to make sure something
happens, you should mail it to some of our Request Tracker addresses,
such as support gnome org

Now, as for getting your site set up, you will either have to point www
to window.gnome.org or make our nameservers responsible for the domain.
After that (or even better, before), tell us what you have done so we
can take any action required on our side.

Yours,
  Guilherme de S. Pastore
  The GNOME Sysadmin Team