Re: Username length limitation policy

On ศ., 2006-02-24 at 19:04 -0800, C.J. Adams-Collier wrote:
> Allow me to recommend support of first last gnome org as a new policy,
> grandfathering in the current usernames.

We are already indebted to the (volunteer) members of the accounts team
for the time they put in to handling the accounts requests queue. I
don't think it's appropriate to expect them to have to start adding
'first last gnome org' (vanity) aliases for every man and their dog that
requests them. It would be a big waste of their valuable time, and I
can't really see how it would benefit the project.

--
Ross