Re: Fwd: Subversion migration schedule (cut-off Fri 18 Mar)

A thought, what are plans for CIA project stats support? There are
Subversion scripts[1] so that's no big, but in order to keep all
existing project stats, do you think we should give them a ping and
coordinate to some extent? Its not an essential service, but I know I
use it (namely its RSS feeds) to keep from updating continuously while
waiting for a commit.

*1 http://cia.navi.cx/doc/clients

-Kevin Kubasik