Re: Fwd: Subversion migration schedule (cut-off Fri 18 Mar)

Hi Al,

Generally, these are the questions for Ross, so I won't answer them :)
But, take a look at the following, which might also answer most of the
questions:

  http://developer.gnome.org/tools/svn.html
  http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/import-svn.html

Yesterday at 18:50, Alexander Shopov wrote:

>    - In KDE's SVN repo - all po-files have been taken in separate
>      directories. I am strongly against this practice as it
>      discourages translators to look at the source code.

But KDE po-files have been migrated from the same setup in CVS, and we
are definitely not going in that direction.  After all, for
collections of PO files, we have l10n-status.g.o (and i18n-status.g.o ;)

Cheers,
Danilo