Re: Please link to viewsvn in svn-commit-list mails
- From: Ross Golder <ross golder org>
- To: Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com>
- Cc: gnome-infrastructure gnome org
- Subject: Re: Please link to viewsvn in svn-commit-list mails
- Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 20:29:48 +0000
Joe Shaw wrote:
> In addition to my last email, I've noticed that current mails from
> svn-commits-list doesn't contain a link to the commit like the older
> cvs-commits-list mails did to bonsai.
> Since svn commits are per-changeset rather than per-file (hooray!) this
> should be a fairly easy thing to do. Can we link to the viewsvn page
> for a given change? The URL should be in the format:
> For example:
> I use the link religiously in cvs-commits-list mail. It would be a
> great help for me if we added it for svn.
Done. Also, shouldn't be any 'could not chdir' warnings now either.
] [Thread Prev