SVN access for people working on temporary projects

Hi there,

This is a question for when we'll have switched to svn. One issue I
believe we had for the Summer of Code this year is that students had no
place where to put their code on gnome.org.

I'm wondering if it might be possible to provide access to some sandbox
in the future, for students working on SoC, or more generally, for
temporary projects (which might evolve in real projects).

Ideas?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.