Re: [Mailman Site List] New lists: gnome-de-board, gnome-de-members

Thanks. But the admin pages do not seem to exist yet and/or some of the
links are wrong.

The new-list email pointed me to
http://gnome.org/mailman/admin/gnome-de-board
but I think it meant
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/admin/gnome-de-board

And when I tried to save changes on the admin page, it took me to
http://gnome.org/mailman/admin/gnome-de-board/general
which should also probably be
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/admin/gnome-de-board/general

--