Re: [Mailman Site List] New lists: gnome-de-board, gnome-de-members

tor 2005-05-26 klockan 11:24 +0200 skrev Murray Cumming:
> Hi
>
> Could we have a couple of new mailing lists for the GNOME Deutschland
> foundation please? Sorry for the short notice, but I'd really like this
> ready for GUADEC.
>
> gnome-de-board
> For GNOME Deutschland Board members.
> Public archives, but only board members may be subscribed.
>
> gnome-de-members
> For GNOME Deutschland members.

Would it be ok if we added the suffix "-list" to the list names? I.e.
"gnome-de-board-list", "gnome-de-members-list". We have a policy that
list names should end in -list, and before we make exceptions, I want to
make sure there's actually a need for making exceptions. :-)

Furthermore, we need at least one person who can be the list
administrator(s). Do you know any volunteer?

Christian