Re: Relocation of gnome servers [OUTAGE]

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 11:48 +0700, Ross Golder wrote:
> On จ., 2005-06-20 at 15:28 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> > Currently the gnome.org servers are located at the Red Hat headquarters
> > in North Carolina. Red Hat's IT department is currently in the
> > process of moving all public facing servers to collocation; this
> > includes community servers such as the gnome.org
>
> Out of interest, where is the new collocation, and is there any
> information on the connectivity there etc.?

The colo is in Phoenix, Arizona (southwest US)

Unfortunately, I can't give out details about the network configuration
or bandwidth: it's considered somewhat sensitive business information
for Red Hat.

The phrase "multi-homed out the wazoo" was used to describe it to me,
however :-)

Regards,
						Owen