Re: Bonsai

[snip]
> Of course, the above only lets you work with a single file -- it won't
> tell you what other files were included in the same commit (which the
> query db would allow).  With the query results page, you could click on
> the link in the "+/-" (lines changed) column to display diffs.

Is this query thing something that you intend to write from scratch, or
something that exists already? I am slightly concerned about the wisdom of
writing something new instead of using something that works already
(bonsai/lxr).

I have confidence that anything you write will be of high quality, and
probably better, but it seems like it could make maintenance more
difficult.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com