Re: Bonsai

Nat Friedman wrote:

How do I see the changed lines?
With the current setup (ie. without the query database), you can view the diffs for a particular file through the log view.

If I want to see the changes in revision 1.42 of jhbuild/modulesets/gnome28.modules, I navigate to that directory:
   http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/jhbuild/modulesets/

Then click on the file name to bring up the log view:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/jhbuild/modulesets/gnome28.modules?rev=1.92&view=log

Then scroll down to the 1.42 section, and click on the "diff to previous 1.41" link: http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/jhbuild/modulesets/gnome28.modules?r1=1.41&r2=1.42

Of course, the above only lets you work with a single file -- it won't tell you what other files were included in the same commit (which the query db would allow). With the query results page, you could click on the link in the "+/-" (lines changed) column to display diffs.

James.