[GNOME-India] Talking points for indian e-government conference

A number of senior and junior members of GNOME are going to the eGovernment conference next month and one of the things we had discussed was providing talking points for members to talk with conference attendees mostly as a guidance on what we find important today to talk about.  But of course, folks should be able to talk about whatever excites them about the platform.

So to level set, this is what we believe is important:

* GNOME software stack
* Flatpak
* GNOME Builder

That will handle the applications portion.  We could also push in general for a GNU/Linux solution.

Any others?