Re: [GNOME-India] MOSS and GNOME

Hi Jim,

We will be choosing one or two GNOME technologies and fill separate
application for each of them showing how Mozilla relies on these GNOME
technologies.

Could you please help us decide which ones would be best to focus
on[1] ? We can also just focus on one, and only fill single
application.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/12NyQXCnnyO61vqHB8VyYqtcN4xxfY0L8NELjfPrYRAA/edit