[GNOME-India] meetup.com

I was talking with some folks at Debconf.  They said that meetup.com
has some presence in India.  I've been using it to great effect in the
U.S.

The idea is to find a way to reach out to entrepreneuers.  Find places
that are not technical saavy.  Instead, go there and talk about
community, free software, and teh challenges that you face.  I think
the idea of having a welcomintg community and challenges is very
attractive to people who like to problem solve.

What do you guys think?