[GNOME-India] engagement team wiki page created

Hey guys,

I have created a wiki page within the engagement team wiki area.  You
can get to it from here:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/Indian

I need one person to represent the Indian engagement team as a 'team
captain' or something that will filter things into the main engagement
team meeting so that we are all in sync.  Also someone who will
coordinate with the board as well when it comes to materials.

I'm willing to do that temporarily, but it needs to be someone on
Indian timezone to coordinate India wide activities.

sri